Monday, January 18, 2010

Layla is 30 weeks old!

Hello, I am 30 weeks old and I am proud to sit here and say, I am creeping and getting closer and closer to mastering how to crawl. So, every one say "hip, hip, hooray, for me Today!"

Push up make me strong.

Using one's resources is very critical at this stage in life.
Thanks mom for thinking outside of the box.
I can honk the horn much easier this way.

Yummy, yummy nanners for my tummy!

Let's get rock'n.

All smiles, as we relax at home this Saturday night.

Layla has learned that dogs kiss by opening their mouths.
We sure are in trouble.

Lights out after an exciting day at home with my Mommy and Daddy.

Tick-tock, tick-tock,
the Mouse ran up the Clock.

If you are happy and you know it clap your hands!


Daddy passes Layla on with a stinky diaper.
Peewee!

Sour Grapes!

Peek-a-boo!
Mommy just threw this warm blanket over me.
I promise, a warm blanket from the dyer sure feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment