Sunday, June 28, 2009

Layla is 1 week old!

What a wonderful day, Layla is one week old and the cutest baby in the world. Layla has kept us busy and happy parents. She came home on Tuesday, June 23rd at 5:38 p.m. Since her arrival Layla has been to the doctor’s office four times, because she was jaundice. Thanks to our technology, Layla was able to receive her treatment here at home in a BiliBed. Even though she had to stay in this bed for three days and two nights, we were happy to have her at home and not at the hospital. Layla has been an active baby as she fills our hearts and lives with so much joy. To celebrate her first week, we hope you enjoy looking at these pictures of week one. Thank you for all of your prayers, warm wishes, and support. Larry and I are thrilled to have our new baby girl in our lives.


Layla's very first picture, taken by daddy in the delivery room.
Daddy, Layla, and Mommy getting ready to leave Hillcrest Hospital. Aunt Jean, Layla, Grandma Nixon, and Mommy.
Great Grandma (Mama), Layla, Daddy, and Great Grandpa (Papa).

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I love the photos! I am so glad that Layla is doing great. I hope you enjoy week two with her.
    Kat~

    ReplyDelete